Fruit custard is one of the most delicious and healthy desserts to enjoy any time of the year. Summers call for some simple and gut-friendly recipes to beat the heat.
Recipes that are tasty, healthy and weather-friendly! We are talking about homemade fruit custard and it is being made using jaggery, nut powder and banana powder. All these ingredients are immunity-boosting! Besides, the nutrients of mixed fruits offer antioxidants, fiber, and many hidden benefits along with calcium of milk, best suited to help children to develop a strong immunity system.
No harmful corn flour, no artificial sugar, no preservatives, no colors. 100% Healthy, yummy Banana Powder Recipe
1. Banana Fruit Custard
1. 2 Scoops of Slurrp Farm 100% Natural Banana Powder
2. One tsp cardamom Powder
3. One scoop of Slurrp Farm Organic Nut Powder
4. 4 Cups of milk
5. 1 Cup finely chopped fruits, apple, banana and grapes
6. 1/4 Cup pomegranate seeds
7. 3 Scoops of Slurrp Farm Organic Jaggery Powder
1. Put 4 cups of milk in a pan over a low flame and when it starts boiling add cardamom powder.
2. When the milk turns aromatic, add jaggery powder and let the mixture cook for 20 minutes.
3. When the mixture is thick and creamy, add banana powder and mix properly.
4. Now add nut powder and allow the mixture to cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Switch off the gas and let the mixture cool.
6. Transfer the custard to a big bowl.
7. Add finely chopped fruits- apple, banana, apple, and grapes.
Yes, that's all! The yummy custard is all set to savor by the little tummy.
By Alka Priyaank Vishnoi
|Used In The Recipe|
Please let me know how the recipe turned out for you! Share with us at firstname.lastname@example.org