A perfect morning calls for some exercise and nutritious breakfast. Whether it is yummy breakfast recipes for kids or millet recipes breakfast, we are all looking for those minor tweaks to make food interesting. A little prep overnight, for instance, soaked oats and chia seeds can make your breakfast nutritious and delicious...
And do we love oats for this or what?
We sure love oats recipes because they are easy to make and this ingredient can be conveniently stored at home. Did you know oats powder is one superfood that can easily fit itself to suit your needs? Yes! It is versatile, indeed! Oats powder is protein-packed, full of fiber and low on fat. It is designed to boost your energy levels.
The glass of creamy-textured, soft, lightly sweet and walnut-topped overnight soaked oats recipe is just everything one needs on a sunny spring or summer morning. Perfect breakfast recipes for kids and adults can be made in minutes if fuss-free preparation is done the night before.
What we have actually done here is also added the wholesome goodness of organic chia seeds. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, calcium, phosphorus, and fiber, chia seeds benefits are far many.
Not just kids but even adults would love this recipe for the benefits of oats and chia seeds.
Here's what you need to do for this yummy best No-Fuss Breakfast Oats Recipe:
1. 2 Tbsp of Slurrp Farm Oats Powder.
2. OneTbsp of Slurrp Farm Chia Seeds.
3. One glass of cold milk, preferably skimmed milk.
1. Add 2 tbsp of oats powder to a glass (Oats Cereal which is powdered and roasted).
2. Add one tbsp of chia seeds.
3. Mix it with a glass of cold skimmed milk. Mix it well to avoid lumps.
4. Add a little honey as per your taste along with few raisins.
5. Keep in the fridge overnight and have it for breakfast tomorrow. Top it with walnuts and enjoy the crunchiness it adds to it.
Soooo mornings are looking pretty awesome right about nowt? I’d say YES considering I’m sitting here with this morning’s overnight chia overnight oats as I send you on your merry overnight oats way.
Write back to us at @slurrpfarm.com if your mornings have started to look beautiful by including Overnight Soaked Oats And Chia Seeds to your daily breakfast. You can thank us later!