Amid the gloom and doom, plentiful opportunities have emerged to not only boost children’s learning but also do some fun kids' activities. While adults come up with their coping mechanisms, kids find it a little difficult to manage their carefree minds and end up getting bored in ways unimaginable. Cooking and helping out in the kitchen is a strong contender from the above options. Sure, some moms might find that having little ones in the kitchen actually slows things down but you can’t bake the pie and eat it too! There are tons of easy and simple and healthy recipes that kids can actually make for themselves, with your guidance of course.
The kids love cakes and as a mother, your first instinct is always to give him nutrient heavy food- not diet food but high in nutrients and less empty calories. That’s the reason we created this healthy recipe, Ragi Chocolate Cake.
Cocoa powder will help to hide the taste of ragi and kids will enjoy them. Ragi is a good source of calcium and iron. It is a good food supplement for children and helps in increasing their immune system. It is a good source of fiber and hence is diabetic friendly.
This is a perfectly healthy recipe which both adults and children will LOVE!! Enjoy baking this healthy cake and enjoy it either plain or with a frosting of your choice.
1. One packet of Slurrp Farm Chocolate Pancake
2. 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
3. One tsp baking powder
4. 3/4 Cup milk
5. 1/3 Cup curd
6. 1/3 Cup olive oil
7. 1/4 Slurrp Farm Jaggery Powder (optional)
For Topping: (optional, or of your choice)
1. Chocolate Puffs
1. Empty the Slurrp Farm Chocolate Pancake in a bowl.
2. Add 2 tbsp natural cocoa powder.
3. Add one tsp baking powder.
4. In another bowl, take 3/4 cup milk and 1/3 cup curd.
5. Add 1/3 cup olive oil.
6. Blend these together.
7. To increase sweetness, add 1/4 cup Slurrp Farm Jaggery Powder.
8. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
9. Pour the batter into a baking tray.
10. Our puffs and ragi cookies are the perfect toppings for a healthy cake.
11. A great way for kids to show their creativity.
|Do tag us if every single person around the table comments that this was the best Ragi Chocolate Cake they’d ever tasted @SlurrpFarm|