Chef Ayesha is back with strength and adversity. Yes! You heard us right. Around the last week of May, her parents tested positive for COVID-19. Fortunately, things are under control now. She narrates her story and encourages viewers to take precautions as well as their vitamins seriously. With the help of her 7-year old daughter - Samaara, Chef Ayesha shares this awesome recipe (we promise to upload the video real soon). Easy to make and with a great shelf-life, mocha energy bites are one of the best immunity-boosting foods for kids and adults.
What makes mocha energy bites as one of the ideal immunity boosting foods?
With the wholesome goodness of oats, nuts, jaggery, and chia seeds, this recipe does not only provide instant energy but is nutritionally dense as well as can be considered the best immune system booster foods.
Looking for our especially curated combos of immune system booster foods? Purchase now by clicking on the picture.
Lost of foods that boost your immune system:
1. Oats as we all know are incredibly nutritious, easy to digest, and rich in antioxidants. Jaggery is an excellent source of iron and boosts digestion.
2. Chia seeds (can be soaked in water or consumed as is) are an excellent source of Omega 3, Antioxidants, fibre and protein, and a great immunity booster for kids and babies.
3. Nuts such as almonds, pistachios, and cashews have health-benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins that are essential for optimum health. One can make nut powder at home or opt for Slurrp Farm Nut Powder which is a 100% organic superfood and made mixed with saffron, and turmeric. It's great for weight gain for your little ones!
4. Jaggery is an excellent natural sweetener and alternative to refined white sugara rich source of iron and boosts digestion.
So, let's make something awesome under 15 minutes?
Recipe of Mocha Bites prepared using immunity boosting foods for kids:
1. ½ Cup Slurrp Farm Organic Oats powder
2. 3 Tbsp Slurrp Farm Nut Powder
3. One tsp Slurrp Farm Chia Seeds
4. One tbsp Slurrp Farm Jaggery Powder
5. One tbsp Cocoa Powder
6. ½ tsp Instant Coffee Powder
7. 1-2 Drops Vanilla Essence
8. 20gms Chopped Dark Chocolate
9. 4 Tbsp Coconut Milk (your choice of milk)
10. One tsp Coconut oil/Sesame seed oil/ Olive oil
1. One tbsp Slurrp Farm Nut powder
2. One tbsp Slurrp Farm Jaggery powder
1. Roast Slurrp Farm Nut Powder to a golden brown.
2. Place all ingredients in a bowl.
3. Mix all ingredients well, in case you find the mixture too dry add a tbsp of your choice of milk.
4. Make little roundels.
5. Coat with a mix of jaggery and nut powder and serve immediately or refrigerate upto a week and consume whenever hungry and desire a quick healthy snack.
1. In case the mix is dry add your choice of milk.
2. Add chopped dry fruits and seeds if desired.
Do you have any special message for Ayesha, don't forget to share in comments! Additionally, don't forget to share your own recipes using immunity boosting foods for kids. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and win yourself a chance to get featured on our social handles!