The basic idea of preparing this healthy breakfast recipe was pretty clear to us from the beginning; we wanted a muffin that we could enjoy for breakfast without feeling that we actually were eating dessert in the morning. Of course, a muffin is a dessert, but the one loaded with the goodness of immunity-boosting ingredients, now can you eat it only as a dessert? Think again.
We want you to start your day with a happy-healthy breakfast meal.
This breakfast recipe is incredibly tasty and a total family pleaser! The whole wheat flour lends a hearty texture without being too heavy and the maple syrup (or jaggery powder) lends a light sweetness which is satiating. The turmeric brings a slightly smokey, savory quality to the mix, which is balanced by the bright tartness of the berries.
These nutrient-packed muffins are your new powerhouse breakfast on-the-go. Enjoy!
Oats, Turmeric, and Blueberry Muffins
Note: This recipe makes about 12-15 medium-sized muffins!
1. One tsp turmeric
2. One cup Slurrp Farm Organic Oats Powder + one tbsp wholewheat
3. 1/2 Tsp baking powder
4. 3 Tsp Slurrp Farm Organic Chia Seeds
6. 1/2 Cup curd
7. 1/4 Cup milk
8. 1/2 Cup maple syrup
9. 2 Tbsp choco chips
10. 1/4 Cup blueberries (or resins)
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (165 degrees Celsius). Line muffin tray with muffin cups. Add 1 cup of organic oats and one tbsp whole wheat to the bowl.
2. Add one tbsp of turmeric to the wheat.
3. Add 1/2 tsp baking powder.
4. Add 3 tsp chia seeds.
5. Mix this mixture and add 1/2 cup curd to it.
6. Add 1/4 cup milk.
7. Mix the batter well and add maple syrup.
8. Mix everything and add choco chips.
9. Add blueberries.
10. Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups, filling each cup about two-thirds full.
11. Bake muffins for 22 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
|Let us know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below or post a picture on Instagram and tag/hashtag us @SlurrpFarm #SlurrpFarm|