Sweet Dalia is generally made using cracked wheat, however, we thought to give it a wholesome twist and instead decided to use our super nutritious Slurrp Farm Millet and Oats Porridge to amp up its taste quotient.
Did you know? Oats Dalia is one of the best foods to eat when you have an upset stomach. It is also a healthy recipe.
Oats Dalia offers nutrition and a variety of dietary benefits. It is a complex carbohydrate with high fiber content. The rate of digestion being low, it releases glucose slowly but steadily. Therefore, Dalia is an official and ideal meal option for babies, diabetics, and weight watchers. And the best part of this healthy recipe is that it’s not overly sweet.
Do you have a lactose-intolerant eater at home? Switch over to almond milk, cashew milk, rice milk, soy milk or completely skip adding any milk at all. Instead, cook the porridge with water.
Here is a recipe that is not only healthy but also tasty and stomach filling. A perfect healthy recipe for meals and breakfast.
Healthy recipe - Sweet Dalia:
1. One cup of Slurrp Farm Millet and Oats Organic Porridge
2. 1/4th Cup of Slurrp Farm Jaggery Powder
3. One tsp of Slurrp Farm Nut Powder
4. One tbsp of ghee
5. 2 ½ Cups of milk
6. ½ Tsp cardamom powder (optional)
1. Take 1 tbsp ghee in a kadhai.
2. Add 1 cup of our Slurrp Farm Millet and Oats Porridge.
3. Roast it till it turns slightly brown (8 mins).
4. Add about 2 and ½ cups of milk. Cook the cereal for 12 – 15 mins.
5. Add 1/4th cup of our 100% Slurrp Farm Organic Jaggery.
6. Add 1 tsp of our 100% Organic Nut Powder. Great immunity booster with so many viruses doing the rounds.
7. Add ½ tsp cardamom powder (optional). Cook the porridge for another 10 mins (taste to see if the millets have cooked)
8. Your sweet Dalia is ready! Sprinkle some Nut Powder on top and serve warm.
Share your favorite oat recipes, from breakfast, snacks, dinner, and sweet desserts and tag us @SlurrpFarm