The joy which people share over a good meal is a beautiful experience and I just wanted to add to this emotion. It is important to keep our spirits alive and kicking as we stay distant from our loved ones and isolated indoors. To find joy in our daily lives and meals which otherwise can be monotonous is a task. So, the other day, I read about the benefits of turmeric and chia seeds. And tried it. I also shared the Turmeric Chia Pudding recipe with my mother. It turned out really well. She blessed me.
Turmeric Chia Pudding is such a refreshing treat, dessert, or even breakfast recipe, packed with nutrients! You’ll love how simple this recipe is. The immunity-boosting ingredients make it powerful and energizing. Serve it warm or chilled, needless to say- it is comforting, deliciously spiced, and has magical powers to calm even the busiest of minds during the quarantine.
The chia seeds add in a boost of Omega 3’s, fiber, and some protein. Making this little gem a perfect afternoon pick-me-up or even breakfast.
I guess it could be called the 'Golden Goddess of breakfasts'. My mother said so...
Turmeric and Chia Pudding
1. One cup milk.
2. 1/4 Cup chia seeds (soaked in milk/water for 20 mins)
3. One tbsp turmeric powder
4. One tbsp honey/maple syrup
5. Pinch of chopped/powdered nuts or nut powder
1. Mix milk, honey or maple syrup, turmeric and soaked chia seeds in a flask.
2. Pour this into a glass and top it with some white chocolate shavings (optional)
3. Sprinkle our organic nut powder and enjoy your glass of good health.
|Did you give it a try? Please share your quarantine recipe with us and what are you cooking in your kitchen to keep your loved ones happy @slurrpfarm.com and get featured.|