My kids are in absolute love with Slurrp Farm’s Oat Cookies & it’s wholesome goodness :) I think the greatest joy for a parent of young kids is seeing that they finish what’s on their plate!
– Supriya Dravid, Editor, Elle India
For the millennial gourmet forager, who is in search of new taste sensations and health solutions, discovering the nutritional values of our traditional grains or finding a new snack that's healthy as well, is a cause for celebration.
– Sourish Bhattacharyya, Food Blogger & Co-Founder, Tasting India Symposium
You are changing the world for the better. Looking forward to seeing an Indian food brand all around the globe!
– Aditya Ghosh, CEO for OYO Hotels & Homes – South Asia
Our current favourite is the pink beetroot dosa and the chocolate Ragi pancake smeared with peanut butter! Goodness and taste sure spells LOVE!
– Neela Kaushik and Upasna Mahatani, GurgaonMoms
Slurrp Farm is really building something special. Loving the shoutouts we get on your products on BabyChakra!
– Naiyya Saggi, Founder of BabyChakra
We live away from home and often when nostalgia kicks in, we just whip up Slurrp Farm’s deliciously healthy spinach and beetroot dosas and our day is made.
– Shravan Subramanyam, MD, India & Neighbouring Markets at Roche Diagnostics India Pvt. Ltd.
My baby is in absolute love with Slurrp Farm’s Mango Ragi Cereal! It was her first solid meal. We are a happy and healthy family, all thanks to Meghana and Shauravi!
– Suman Mishra, Strategy Guru
Slurrp Farm's offerings are absolutely healthy, yummy, and slurrp-y! Now, I know what healthy snacking means!
– Neha Kirpal, Founder, India Art Fair
I always worry about pre-packaged food for my kids, especially when we go on vacations abroad but thanks to Slurrp Farm, I am a happy traveler-mom.
– Pia Desai Pasricha, Founder, Mommy A-Z
Slurrp Farm has been able to find a way to make what tastes delicious in a home kitchen, taste the same on a shelf when it reaches your hands, without adding anything to it. So impressive!
– Rhea Mazumdar Singhal, Founder, Ecoware
The (Slow Food) Chefs Manifesto is committed to protecting agricultural biodiversity as well as safeguarding gastronomic knowledge and local cultures by sourcing quality ingredients... Slurrp Farm shares this same vision for a sustainable food system, and I'm a big supporter of that!
– Paul Newnham, Director, SDG2 Advocacy Hub
Millet is a great source of energy, especially for those who are into competitive sports, e.g. swimming or anyone who wants to make a difference to their lives by eating healthy.
– Nisha Millet Chatterjee, Director, Nisha Millet’s Academy
Slurrp Farm products are super delicious and healthy. The brand has combined the need for fast, easy to make food with natural, healthy ingredients. To make Slurrp Farm pancakes is a Sunday morning ritual at my home!
– Moya Caddy, Founder, Super Mums of India
I love the Slurrp Farm dosa and pancake mix. Ideal for breakfast or a mid-day snack. The kids love it, and it is very healthy; adults love it too!
– Pooja Haldea, Consultant, Centre for Social and Behaviour Change
I like how I can always turn to the millet pancake and dosa mixes for my active teens, perfect power-packed meals without any nasties.
– Neeti Kashyap, Dubai Entrepreneur
My kids are in love with the Banana Choco-chip Ragi Pancake. It’s a nice alternative to our French crêpes for breakfast or afternoon snack.
– Valerie Allard-Latour, Sr. Project Manager at French Business Council Dubai and the Northern Emirates
Whenever Slurrp Farm releases new products, I get really excited because I know they all carry that same pure ethos and a perfect blend of homegrown, healthy ingredients (with no preservatives) which we've all come to love!
– Ambika Behal, Freelance Journalist, Hong Kong
I have been using Slurrp Farm products in our clinic since the inception of the company. Parents are extremely happy with the products because of the high nutritional value they have.
– Dr. Arun Wadhwa, MBBS, MD (Paediatrics)
Slurrp Farms products are made with love and care while keeping in mind the health benefits of our age-old traditional Supergrains like Jowar and Ragi and that's what makes it special.
– Dr Gorika Bansal, Child/New Born Specialist, Pediatrician
Be it snack time, a no-reason binge, quick breakfast or 'what should I put in the tiffin today’ crisis, it has never been solved more easily. Happiness truly does start from the gut!
– Karishma Manga Bedi
Slurrp Farm is packed with nature’s nutrition in every bite. That apart, the munchies and cookies are surprisingly tasty, crunchy and yummy. So good for growing children!
– Madhuri Ruia, Fitness Expert, Nutritionist