- Breakfast pre-mix
Banana Choco-Chip Millet Pancake
- Regular price
- ₹ 149
- Sale price
- ₹ 149
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Made using a blend of supergrains, real chocolate chips, and natural banana powder
- Zero maida, refined sugar, preservatives, stabilisers, emulsifiers, or artificial colours or flavours
- 100% vegetarian
- Best before 12 months from the date of packaging
- Jowar - naturally gluten-free, rich in protein
- Oat - rich source of fibre
- Foxtail millet - great source of protein
- Banana powder - rich in potassium and vitamin B6
Made by Two Mothers
Many health conscious mothers used to make cakes and pancakes with our cereals.
We figured we would give them the world's BEST pancakes with no wheat!
~ Shauravi Malik, Co-founder
- Multigrains and millets, no wheat
- Real banana & chocolate chips
- No refined sugar
- Zero artificial additives
- Artificial flavours
- Refined sugar
- Preservatives and stabilizers
When can I introduce pancakes to my little one?
Once your child can eat roti, they can safely be introduced to our pancakes, which are soft, easy to chew, and made from nutritious, wholesome ingredients
Is choco-chip in pancake good for kids?
We don't believe that any food is inherently bad in moderation, and kids should enjoy a variety of foods. Chocolate chip is a fun ingredient widely used in desserts. Our banana choco-chip pancake mix uses a handful of real chocolate chips, with no additives. Your little one will enjoy some gooey chocolate alongside the goodness of millets.
How much sugar is in this?
There is no refined sugar used in our mix. Instead, we lightly sweeten our mixes with raw unrefined sugar.
Can the pancakes be cooked without eggs?
They absolutely can! Add a bit of melted butter to the batter instead for a smooth texture.
Can the pancakes be cooked without milk?
Yes! Any other kinds of milk, like soy, almond, cashew, coconut, or oat can be used. You can even use plain water.
Experiment and see what flavour your child enjoys the most!
I am vegan. How can I cook the pancakes?
You can use any plant-based milk like soy, almond, cashew, coconut, or oat, or even plain water.
You can also use olive oil or any vegetable oil.
Why aren't my pancakes fluffy?
For fluffy pancakes, mix the ingredients gently until the batter comes together and there are no lumps.
Mixing pancake batter for too long promotes gluten development that makes the pancakes rubbery and tough.
What equipment should I use to cook pancakes?
A non-stick pan or griddle works best to cook pancakes. Simply preheat your pan and cook the pancakes on medium to low heat for a nice golden-brown stack of deliciousness.
How do you know when pancakes are done?
Cook your pancake batter on a medium-low flame for two minutes. When you see air bubbles form on top, that means it's time to flip the pancakes.
Once your pancakes stop sticking to the pan, gently remove them and serve fresh.
How do you cook pancakes properly?
Brush a large non-stick skillet or griddle with butter and heat over medium-low heat. Pour a ladle of batter into it and cook it until you see bubbles on top and the bottom turns golden (typically about two minutes). Flip it gently and cook the other side.
Why does my pancake have a dry texture?
Pancakes may turn dry if:
1) The batter is over-mixed.
2) The batter isn't rested for a few minutes before heating.
3) The batter is poured on an unheated or an overheated pan.
4) The pancakes are flipped too soon or too often.
Oat, foxtail millet, amaranth, sorghum (jowar), jaggery, raw, unrefined sugar, chocolate chips, banana powder, vanilla, baking powder