- Instant cereal
NO ADDED SUGAR, Mango, Ragi & Rice Cereal
- Regular price
- ₹ 349
- Sale price
- ₹ 349
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Ideal for children who have started eating solid food
- Made using natural mango powder, powdered rice, and supergrains
- Sweetened with premium Arabian date powder
- Zero maida, sugar, salt, trans fat, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- How to make: Add 3 level scoops of cereal in lukewarm water/milk and stir continuously. Serve immediately.
- Best before 12 months from the date of packaging
- Storage requirements- Once opened, transfer the contents to an air tight container and store in a cool dry place
- Fortified with 13 essential vitamins and minerals
- Ragi - 10X the calcium of wheat and rice
- Jowar - naturally gluten free grain and protein rich
- Made by two mother with traditional wisdom
Cash On Delivery Not Available
Made by Two Mothers
Mangoes are my favourite fruit and introducing it to my children was such a joy!
When creamy oats meet supergrain ragi and real mangoes and dates, it's magic!
~ Shauravi Malik, Co-founder
- Multigrains and millets
- Ragi has 10X the calcium of wheat and rice; Fortified with 13 essential nutrients
- Real mango and dates; no sugar
- Zero artificial additives
- Micronutrient deficient
- Refined sugar
When can I introduce this to my little one?
If your little one has already been introduced to some solids or our single-grain cereals like sprouted ragi or oats, it would be a good time to try this multigrain cereal.
How much should I feed my child?
Typically up to three scoops of our cereal can be given per serving.
Should this only be given in summers?
It is a myth that ragi is only good for the winter. Actually, this supergrain is great in any season.
Should it be cooked in water or milk?
We recommend cooking this cereal in water to begin with. Once you introduce regular milk in your child's diet, you can cook the porridge with any milk of your choice.
How should I store this once opened?
Once opened, transfer the contents to an airtight container and use them within a month or by the expiry date, whichever comes first.
Supergrain blend [Sprouted Ragi, Jowar, Rice] (35%), Milk Solids, Natural Mango Powder (11%), Oat Flour (10%), Date powder, Skimmed Milk Powder, Vitamins and Minerals
I had ordered three variety but one was cook for 5min which my daughter doesn't like I wanted to exchange it but couldn't they refused ..it cost me 349 something
A bit of more sweetner is required
My baby like this cereal.
A superb quality cerelac ever, and iam so happy with the product so far i have ordered 4 varieties of cerelac for slrrup farm my baby have accepted each one of them in the 1st feed itself....
So so happy
The product you provide is very nice and healthy for the children and my baby loves its