- Breakfast pre-mix
Beetroot Multigrain Millet Dosa Mix
- Regular price
- ₹ 80
- Sale price
- ₹ 80
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Made using a blend of supergrains, natural beetroot powder, and a mix of mild spices
- Zero maida, white rice, preservatives, stabilizers, emulsifiers, artificial colours or flavours
- 100% vegetarian
- Best before 12 months from the date of packaging
- Ragi - 10X the calcium of wheat and rice
- Oats - rich source of fibre, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Urad dal - high in calcium and protein
- Red rice - great sources of iron and antioxidants
- Beetroot - loaded with vitamin A, B complex, C, K, and E
Made by Two Mothers
This soft beetroot dosa is a firm favourite for all ages.
It was born in my grandmother's kitchen when she suggested ways to make a soft dosa for my son.
~ Shauravi Malik, Co-founder
- Multigrains and millets, no white rice
- Real beetroot
- Rich in protein and fibre
- Zero artificial additives
- White Rice
- Artificial flavours
- Trans Fat
- Preservatives and stabilizers
When can I introduce dosas to my little one?
Once your child can eat roti, they can start eating our millet dosas.
Is the dosa mix gluten-free?
Yes, our dosa mixes are gluten-free.
Can you refrigerate a prepared dosa batter?
Yes, just store it in a clean container and consume it within 24 hours.
Why is my dosa soft?
Our millet dosas don't include starch - the ingredient that makes regular dosas so crispy. They are healthy and just as delicious.
Can I serve this as a main meal?
Absolutely! Our spinach and beetroot millet dosas are great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Serve them with a bowl of sambar and coconut chutney for a satisfying meal. Also, you can turn them into wraps by adding your choice of veggies.
What should be the consistency of dosa batter?
We recommend following the instructions on the pack to get the correct consistency of the batter.
If it is too thin, the dosa will tear into pieces. If it is too thick, it will be spongy.
My child does not like eating vegetables. How can I feed this to them?
There are many ways to make mealtime fun for your child, depending on how old they are.You can create fun shapes out of the dosas, or, if your child is a bit older, even ask them what vegetable they want to add and get them involved in meal planning. You can even make idlis or paniyarams out of our dosa mix.
Oat, Ragi, Urad Dal, Red rice, Suji, Beetroot and a mix of spices (Fenugreek, Curry leaves, Cumin), Salt
Its awesome, yummy and healthy
Perfect combination of healthy and tasty
Very bad didn't not get my order till now
Taste was good, similar if available for 8+ months babies without salt then it will be good.
Studying abroad , this is one thing I always packed in my bag during my student days. It’s easy to make and also healthy ! Shared with all my friends and family !